In this section
Best Practice During Coronavirus
Sharing Best Practice from clubs
Website Administrational changes
(Changing your webpage layouts - all info on how to do this can be found in your google drives)
Establishing Kit inventory to help with financial planning - American Football Inventory list example
Social Media and content creation (to show a few)
- Hold regular Committee meetings to discuss; weekly/monthly plans, what communications to send to members, social media content, how to administer socials/who is running them!
- Keep members informed regularly
- Get members to create the content with setting challenges/tasks (see social ideas and pledges below)
- Share what you do on social media!
Social Engagement Ideas:
Create Teams to go against each other in challenges/tasks and create a point scoring system - provides the opportunity for everyone to look out for each other and get involved with socials/fitness challenges etc.
These can be done in the following ways:
- going up against another club in a series of events/tasks
- creating a family structure (3rd Years - Grandparents/2nd Years - Parents/1st Years - Children)
- installing Houses and putting members in each one (Harry Potter Sorting Hat Concept)
- Ryder Cup concept - 14 different tasks and captains of clubs/houses/families decide who goes up against each other
Possible Points Scoring Systems:
- Points awarded for winning challenges/attendance at socials or workouts/carrying out pledges/charitable acts /social media content creation/winning tournaments
- Monitor this via excel docs
- Could Club finances be used to drive motivation towards this?
On the back of establishing teams or just in general social ideas/tasks;
- Create a Family Fortunes game - google form of questions out to members and put teams together to answer them
- Setting Internal Fitness Challenges - number of steps in a day/flight of stairs managed
- Club Zoom Workouts
- Coffee & Chat catch ups between members (15 mins)
- Among Us Socials
- 8 ball pool tournaments (online)
- Quiz Apps
- Jackbox Games
- Bake Off Challenges
- Movie Nights
- Members to submit daily/weekly pledges (create a tiktok a day, post a riddle a week etc)
- Watching Sporting Occasions - Superbowl/Fixtures etc
- Personal Best Boards - Quickest 5k, most press ups in 30 secs, longest walk etc
- Pizza Competitions - voted on by club members or social media polls
- Photo Competitions - voted on by club members or social media polls
- Team Hallam Designed Socials (7 different socials already created for you - with instructions on how to use) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l93oDfYAW2X8xLl6STPgzi8UMq3LdwcI?usp=sharing
- Charity Calendar creation
- Virtual Match Days - carry out similar fitness challenges/meals/drinks etc
Team Hallam Coronavirus Updates
Return to Physical Activity and Sport Stages
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and the unusual circumstances we find ourselves in regarding sport, we at Team Hallam have developed our own return to play phasing taking into consideration government, university and NGB guidelines. This outlines what sport will look like through the year. We have given rough timelines and an indication of the earliest dates we can move into the next phase. Please be aware that it is not set in stone is dependent on guidelines at the time.
Please click the video below to see our Team Hallam Physical Activity and Sport Return to Play Stages.
If you wish to download a version for your records, click here
If you need any more information, please contact a member of the team and we will assist you.