Performance Athlete Support Programme
Our Performance Athlete Support Programme allows talented athletes to balance university life with achieving their sporting potential.
The programme operates in association with the Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme and World Class Programme initiatives operated by national governing bodies.
Performance athlete scholarships
Students on the programme are awarded financial assistance to help with costs such as course fees, accommodation, sport science support or competition expenses.
- PASP Gold scholars receive up to £6,000 plus the support package
- PASP Silver scholars receive up to £4,000 plus the support package
- PASP Bronze scholars receive up to £2,000 plus the support package
- PASP Squad members receive the support package only
Our comprehensive support package
The programme's support package is worth £2,500 and includes:
- Team Hallam membership (BUCS training, travel, facility usage, insurance and coaching)
- unlimited access to our sport and fitness facilities and programmes
- Bespoke strength and conditioning programmes and testing
- Physiotherapy including screening, massage, prehab and reactive services
- Sports psychology workshops and one-to-ones
- Lifestyle workshops and one-to-ones
- Nutrition workshops and one-to-ones
- Anti-doping workshops and support
- An online athlete monitoring platform
- Financial assistance towards competing in BUCS competitions and international student compeititons
- A commitment to academic flexibility to ensure you can compete and train whilst completing your degree
- Performance Athlete squad kit
Phone: 0114 225 3000